Close Menu
  • Home
  • Recent News
  • Global & National News Updates
  • Business & Finance Insights
  • Technology & Innovation Trends
  • More
    • Health, Wellness & Lifestyle
    • Entertainment & Celebrity Buzz
    • Sports Highlights & Live Scores
  • Privacy Policy
What's Hot

Fourth Wing Series a Go at Prime Video

May 12, 2026

JAMB 2026: Exam body shares when UTME candidates will know their exam town

March 2, 2026

New cement prices emerge as Dangote declares juicy profit for 2025

March 3, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Global Hublet Thursday, May 21
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
  • Disclaimer
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Home
  • Home
  • Recent News

    Natalie Maines of The Chicks Blasts Donald Trump & Insurrectionist …

    May 21, 2026

    If i didnt have children, i wouldve ended my life already — Lady recounts fathers painful marriage experience

    May 20, 2026

    The Boys Creator and Stars Weigh in on Shows Series Finale: A Really Tall Task to Land This Plane

    May 20, 2026

    Osimhen, Lookman headline Nigeria squad for clashes against Ronaldo, Lewandowski

    May 20, 2026

    Kylie Minogue Reveals Second Cancer Diagnosis, Secret Health Battle

    May 20, 2026
  • Global & National News Updates
  • Business & Finance Insights
  • Technology & Innovation Trends
  • More
    • Health, Wellness & Lifestyle
    • Entertainment & Celebrity Buzz
    • Sports Highlights & Live Scores
  • Privacy Policy
Home»Entertainment & Celebrity Buzz»Howard Stern Moves to Dismiss Ex-Assistants Lawsuit, Calling Accusations a Shakedown
Entertainment & Celebrity Buzz

Howard Stern Moves to Dismiss Ex-Assistants Lawsuit, Calling Accusations a Shakedown

AdminBy AdminApril 30, 2026No Comments3 Mins Read

Howard Stern is challenging a lawsuit against him from his former executive assistant, who’s suing for $2.5 million and a court order voiding her nondisclosure agreement.

In a bid to dismiss the case filed on Wednesday, Stern alleges the assistant, Leslie Kuhn, attempted to extract a hush-money payment from him and his production company before they sued. He denies claims that he fostered a hostile work environment, calling the lawsuit a shakedown.

“We are not going to play this out in public,” said Ilene Farkas, a lawyer for the SiriusXM host, in a statement. “The Sterns are entitled to enforce non-disclosure agreements signed by employees who enter their home and their private life, and they have filed a motion to address the lawsuit and the conduct of Ms. Kuhn and her lawyer.”

The legal battle started last month when Kuhn sued Stern, his wife and his production company, One Twelve. She was hired by SiriusXM in 2022 as an office manager for The Howard Stern Show and later became the host’s executive assistant. Earlier this year, she was terminated for cause over an undisclosed reason which she alleged was actually because of pressure caused by an animal foster group operated by Stern’s wife, according to the complaint.

At the center of the dispute: two separate confidentiality and nondisclosure agreements Kuhn alleged she never signed. The documents cover the personal affairs of anyone involved with One Twelve, including Stern’s family and friends, plus the host’s daily activities, personal habits and political affiliations, among other things. Kuhn seeks a court order declaring the agreements unenforceable so she can respond to “accusations made against her” and “protect her reputation and future employment prospects,” the lawsuit claimed

In Wednesday’s filing, Stern says he never intended to discuss Kuhn’s termination and planned to provide a neutral reference if asked. He cites evidence indicating that she knowingly signed the documents, pointing to an exchange in 2022 in which she sent The Howard Stern Show’s production manager a confidentiality agreement with her signature. And when asked to review a nondisclosure agreement in 2025, she wrote in an email, “Signed NDA attached,” according to the complaint.

The filing alleges that Stern notified Kuhn and her lawyer, John Leonard, of evidence showing that she signed the documents before she sued. He seeks a court order sanctioning them for allegedly weaponizing the legal process and lying to the court.

“The reason Kuhn filed this lawsuit was to pressure the Stern Parties into making an outlandish payment to make her go away,” the filing reads. “And the sole reason Kuhn’s termination has become a matter of public record is because Kuhn and her counsel chose to publicize it by filing this lawsuit and seeking to leverage the press.”

If Stern’s bid to dismiss the lawsuit is granted, the confidentiality and nondisclosure agreements will remain valid and enforceable. Under those documents, Kuhn will be barred from disclosing personal information, among other things, about the SiriusXM host.

accusations calling Dismiss ExAssistants Howard lawsuit Moves Shakedown stern

Related Posts

Natalie Maines of The Chicks Blasts Donald Trump & Insurrectionist …

May 21, 2026

The Boys Creator and Stars Weigh in on Shows Series Finale: A Really Tall Task to Land This Plane

May 20, 2026

Kylie Minogue Reveals Second Cancer Diagnosis, Secret Health Battle

May 20, 2026
Top Posts

Gilbert Arenas and Melli Monacos relationship: From live comments to love

May 14, 2026

If I run for president, Nigerians will vote for me massively — FCT Minister Wike

March 2, 2026

Female Bolt driver shares how she got passenger on her first day at work

May 10, 2026

Senate restricts its presidency to returning 10th Assembly members

May 6, 2026

Carragher explains reason why Arsenal are favourites to qualify for UCL final

May 5, 2026
About Us
About Us

Global Hublet is a trusted news and information platform delivering reliable updates on global events, business, technology, health, entertainment, and sports, helping readers stay informed with accurate, engaging, and SEO-friendly content every day worldwide audience.

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram LinkedIn WhatsApp
Featured Posts

Natalie Maines of The Chicks Blasts Donald Trump & Insurrectionist …

May 21, 2026

If i didnt have children, i wouldve ended my life already — Lady recounts fathers painful marriage experience

May 20, 2026

The Boys Creator and Stars Weigh in on Shows Series Finale: A Really Tall Task to Land This Plane

May 20, 2026
Most Popular

'Serious option' – Chelsea step up efforts to beat Man United to potential £50m transfer

May 14, 2026

'Well-built central midfielder' is being eyed by Man United to solve midfield issues

May 12, 2026

€120m Manchester City target now available and could majorly shake up the transfer market

May 15, 2026
Global Hublet
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
  • Disclaimer
© 2026 Global Hublet. Designed by Global Hublet.

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.