Close Menu
  • Home
  • Recent News
  • Global & National News Updates
  • Business & Finance Insights
  • Technology & Innovation Trends
  • More
    • Health, Wellness & Lifestyle
    • Entertainment & Celebrity Buzz
    • Sports Highlights & Live Scores
  • Privacy Policy
What's Hot

Arsenal in talks to sign Andria Bartishvili

June 22, 2026

Trump Says He May Replace Third Rate Artists Who Dropped Out of D.C. Concerts With Himself: The Man Who Gets Larger Audiences Than Elvis

May 31, 2026

WhatsApps new Android update changes how messages appear in chats

June 15, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Global Hublet Sunday, August 23
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
  • Disclaimer
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Home
  • Home
  • Recent News

    Meghan Markle Reportedly Dropped From Guy Ritchies The Gentlemen

    August 23, 2026

    EPL: Brentford expose Tottenham flaws in De Zerbis nightmare start

    August 23, 2026

    Janie Bradford, Money (Thats What I Want) Songwriter, Dies at 87

    August 23, 2026

    Oliver Glasner loses Forest debut in 1-0 defeat to Leeds United

    August 23, 2026

    Amorim reveals what he wants from Chukwueze at Milan

    August 23, 2026
  • Global & National News Updates
  • Business & Finance Insights
  • Technology & Innovation Trends
  • More
    • Health, Wellness & Lifestyle
    • Entertainment & Celebrity Buzz
    • Sports Highlights & Live Scores
  • Privacy Policy
Home»Entertainment & Celebrity Buzz»Meghan Markle Reportedly Dropped From Guy Ritchies The Gentlemen
Entertainment & Celebrity Buzz

Meghan Markle Reportedly Dropped From Guy Ritchies The Gentlemen

AdminBy AdminAugust 23, 2026No Comments2 Mins Read

Meghan Markle has been dropped from consideration to join Guy Ritchie‘s The Gentlemen, according to Tina Brown, who reported that the decision came after intense backlash in the U.K.

In a column published Saturday on Substack, Brown, the former editor-in-chief of Vanity Fair and The New Yorker, wrote, “I learned this morning that the casting of Meghan Markle in season 3 of Guy Ritchie’s Netflix series The Gentlemen has been withdrawn. The backlash in the UK was so intense, it became untenable to go forward. This does not bode well for Meghan’s acting comeback in the UK.”

The Hollywood Reporter reached out to Markle’s representative and WME, which represents both Markle and Ritchie and didn’t receive a response.

THR also reached out to Brown, who said she stands by her reporting. Brown is the author of two bestselling books about the British royal family.

The report comes a day after THR learned that the Duchess of Sussex was in advanced discussions to join season three of The Gentlemen, which films in the U.K. Her role was being written for the third season, which has not yet been renewed.

Season two of The Gentlemen premieres Sept. 3 and stars Theo James. Ritchie, who created the series, which was adapted from his 2019 film of the same name, met Markle through mutual acquaintances, THR was told. Netflix declined to comment.

Markle’s potential role in The Gentlemen would have marked the Suits star’s return to acting after she stepped away from the profession in 2017 when she got engaged to Prince Harry. The couple recently revealed that they are moving back to the U.K., with Brown reporting that Markle’s potential acting role was a significant factor in the decision.

The couple also have a history with Netflix. After moving to California in 2020, Prince Harry and Markle signed an overall deal with the company, resulting in several docuseries, including Harry & Meghan, Polo, and With Love, Meghan. The deal downgraded to a first-look deal last year. Earlier this year, Netflix announced that it was exiting Markle’s lifestyle brand.

dropped Gentlemen Guy Markle Meghan reportedly Ritchies

Related Posts

Janie Bradford, Money (Thats What I Want) Songwriter, Dies at 87

August 23, 2026

Michael Wright, Star of The Five Heartbeats and Sugar Hill, Dies at 70

August 23, 2026

Prince Harry & Meghan Markle: Returning to the UK for Tax, Immigration Reasons?

August 22, 2026
Top Posts

Liverpool star excites fans with iconic Super Eagles 1996 retro jersey, video

May 15, 2026

Why Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester United will profit from World Cup 2026

June 9, 2026

Donald Trump bizarrely claims USA can go "all the way" in World Cup 2026

June 13, 2026

Dwayne Johnson Addresses Moana Mixed Reviews After Film Underperformed at Box Office

August 8, 2026

Barcelona to pay €15m in order to ship veteran out this summer | CaughtOffside

June 28, 2026
About Us
About Us

Global Hublet is a trusted news and information platform delivering reliable updates on global events, business, technology, health, entertainment, and sports, helping readers stay informed with accurate, engaging, and SEO-friendly content every day worldwide audience.

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram LinkedIn WhatsApp
Featured Posts

Meghan Markle Reportedly Dropped From Guy Ritchies The Gentlemen

August 23, 2026

EPL: Brentford expose Tottenham flaws in De Zerbis nightmare start

August 23, 2026

Janie Bradford, Money (Thats What I Want) Songwriter, Dies at 87

August 23, 2026
Most Popular

…What happened from 1960s — Man claims grown-up men and women have no business eating bread

July 24, 2026

'Bright player' on Chelsea and Liverpool radar despite his club planning contract talks

July 4, 2026

'Serious option' – Chelsea step up efforts to beat Man United to potential £50m transfer

May 14, 2026
Global Hublet
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
  • Disclaimer
© 2026 Global Hublet. Designed by Global Hublet.

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.